Sunday, May 11, 2008

Five Rounds Baby!

Sad to see the weekend is over. I had the best time on Saturday night. I met up with a Thai friend, and a few other people for dinner, and dancing on Saturday night. I did some clothes shoppping on Khao San Road on Saturday, th en met up with Gift on Saturday evening. We had dinner at a British restaurant, and then met up with a few others that I met a few weeks ago at an Ajarn party. We ended up at an Irish bar, and danced the night away to a live band. It was really fun. I slept at Gift's house, and she ended up making me a nice lunch on Sunday.

It was great to get away for awhile from Fairtex. I thought I'd be shit, in the ring today, but I actually did Five rounds this morning. I was dead after the fourth, but pushed myself to do just one more round. It was nice to hear compliments from my friends on the weekend. I know that I have lost weight, and inches, but it feels good to hear it from others too. I am planning on staying two more weeks. I feel like I could really work hard in the next two weeks to see even more results.

This weekend is my birthday. I am planning on going out with the same Thai friend, this weekend. We will probably go to the same bar too. I am hoping to stay in a hotel on Friday night, so that my friend doesn't have to drink and drive. It'll be nice to do at least something for my birthday - especially in Thailand!

I hope to come back to Thailand next year. I said, that I want to visit Koh Chang in the future, hopefully with my Thai friend. I also hope to get my Padi open water, to be able to scuba dive, the next time I'm in Thailand.

No comments: