Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday was a Record Breaking Day

I hate to say that I am finished training tomorrow (Fri). I decided to spend a week doing some sightseeing, or go to a beach for a week before I go to Canada. I am so broke after travelling for over two months. It'll be so hard to get used to not being here. I really have gotten used to working so hard, and training like a maniac. I'll be doing Muay Thai when I get back to Canada, no doubt about that. I've already been in contact with a gym who has group classes. I took some pics today, of the people that have had an impact on me while here at Fairtex. I've had the most amazing experience in the last three weeks, I'll never forget it.




This is me with Mac, who works in the weight room. I usually see him twice a day, and he is really motivating. He's also a great salsa dancer, as I've done aerobics in his class. I'll miss him. I worked so hard on Wednesday. Today (Thur), I was exhausted. I couldn't get up to train. I think I overdid it. I went to the weight room on Wed. night, and trained chest and back. I felt like a weight this morning.




I did a record breaking 5 rounds on Wednesday morning and afternoon. My trainer is so awesome. That is a pic of Roen (trainer), and I in the ring on Wednesday, about to start boxing.
Let's kick some ass!


No comments: